Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Faith Freedom $50000 Challenge

Ali Sina's Challenge from the FaithFreedom Website:

If you do not like this site and want me to remove it, instead of acting as a bully or as a victim, disprove my charges against Muhammad logically. Not only will I remove the site, I will publicly announce that Islam is a true religion. I will also pay
$50,000 U.S. dollars
to anyone who can disprove any of the dozen of the accusations that I have made against Muhammad. I accuse Muhammad of being:
a narcissist
a misogynist
a rapist
a pedophile
a lecher
a torturer
a mass murderer
a cult leader
an assassin
a terrorist
a mad man
a looter

I don't believe Sina's challenge is to provoke muslims, it is meant to help them and others. In my opinion, it's not done out of hate but pity. Once a person understands their leader who they emulate was inflicted by multiple mental disorders, perhaps they can change their own behaviours. PraiaFlamengo

Take the challenge

No comments: