Friday, November 28, 2008

Raiders of Bombay

As many people are trying to put a name on the terrorist who attacked in Mumbai, in many communities there seems little confusion. India had been subjected to Islamic raids prior to India's conquest in the 12th Century by Islam. In 1947 East and West Pakistan were formed out of India. Moslims predominate Pakistan (13% Hindu) and Hindus in India (13% Moslim) as it is now. East Pakistan is now Bangladesh, West Pakistan is now Pakistan. The raids continue as established in the Koran by Mohammad. Call it what you will, call it separatists, call it Al Qaeda, call it a "previously unknown group", it’s a continuation of Islam’s often and historically thwarted attempt at dominance.

Inspired by the false words of Mohammad, Aurangzeb, who called himself Alamgir I (Conqueror of the Universe) was perhaps one the greatest Islamic villains in India's history. He savaged India for 48 years. He imposed Sharia law within India, initiated laws which interfered with non-Muslim worship, taxed non-Muslims for protection, destroyed temples and works of art and forbade rebuilding of those temples and waged a continuous war of misery. On his death bed, according to Stanley Wolpert who wrote A New History of India,ISBN-10: 0195337565 2003 Edition, the aged thug confessed while dying in 1707 "I came alone and I go as a stranger. I do not know who I am, nor what I have been doing, I have sinned terribly, and I do not know what punishment awaits me." He died acknowledging Mohammad's lies.

As always Dr. Bill Warner has a clear commentary titled "Never Again, or Again and Again"

No comments: